Marketing a start up in today’s competitive world is not an easy game. The new advanced Internet requires a fresh and innovative SEO Strategy to make the website stand out of the competition and keep your business rank higher in the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo. Let’s have a look at the important 2016 Basic SEO Tips for your startup:
1. Figure out your Target keywords
It is essential to conduct proper research for the keywords. You can pick the right keywords according to your demographic and in-depth analysis of existing and recent trends. You should focus on obtaining the maximum return with the least competition. Try to get your readers interested in your content. This is the first step towards building a rapport with your target audience.
2. Mobile Friendly is the need of the hour
It is important for your website to be mobile-friendly. Most of the website owners think that they will have to re-do their websites, which is not true. There are several resources available online that can convert your website to mobile-friendly standards. You should make sure that your online website is mobile compatible.
Tool to check your website is Mobile friendly or not: Mobile friendly website check
3. Simplicity is the key
Creating content for start-ups facilitates making connection with your target audience. Keep it simple and provide relevant to the audience. Your content should be simple, SEO Friendly and easy to understand.
The major channels you should focus on for your Online marketing strategy
- Paid Marketing like PPC
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media and Viral marketing
- Partnerships & business development
- On Page Optimization is the most important part in SEO (Search engine optimization). It includes Write SEO Friendly content, Title, Meta description, Image optimization, Internal linking, highlight important keywords. Here below some of important On page Optimization tips.
- Write a unique title tag for the web pages. You can use one or more target keywords you have chosen for that particular page. Include your business name and make sure that the entire title tag is under 60 characters.
- You should include a target keyword in every page’s URL.
- Make sure that each page has one h1 tag, which has the targeted keyword. Additional headers (h2 – h6) should be in the right order.
- Website owners should ensure that all the web pages can be accessed in less than three clicks from the home page. If the inner pages are buried deeper, you should link them to major navigation.
- Image-heavy websites should have ALT tags to the images.
- Each page of the website should have minimum 300 words of unique content.
- You should set up a blog on your domain and keep publishing fresh and informative content to it.
- Find out the target audience and create unique content.
- Focus on interesting topics to make the visitors keep coming back to your website.
Off Page Optimization:
In this Current Trend digital marketing world Building links is not easy for Non SEO Guy, it Needs Highly Expertise to Build quality and Fruitful Links and Different type of link Building tricks are used for start-up Businesses
Some of the off page Technique:
- Guest Blogging
- Blogging like wordpress.com
- Answer Questions
- Group discussion like quora.com
- Video Submission
- Local Listings
- Business listing
- Business Review Submission
- Classified Submission
Powerful SEO tools for start ups
SEOMoz suite of products offer value can be tried for free. Once the free trial is over, you would need to pay to keep some features. Their tools tracking keyword rankings, rate on-page optimization, and track links to the website.
Raven Tools is a comprehensive option as it provides a competitive and keyword analysis. It also enables monitoring and management of your business on social networks. It has a 30-day free trial.
Traffic Travis is a tool that helps start ups launch their SEO strategy. It contains an audit option that analyzes the performance of your website and throws light on the weaknesses while the site is positioned in the search engines. This is a simple system that is very effective for studying the keywords, as it not only analyzes the keywords and the competitive companies.
Woorank is an effective tool that analyzes the website and those of the competition. It offers tips and highlights the strengths and weaknesses of the websites. It provides suggestions for tools that can help to improve the website’s shortcomings. It has a free trials and 7-day trial periods.
Linkbird is a tool that makes it possible to control the linkbuilding process. For example: It sets the target for employees, monitor the structure of backlinks, automates statistics and reports of the online activities. Linkbird supports all the activities that focuses on improving the search engine marketing performance. It has a 14-day trial version.
If you want to conduct research about the keywords that are the most searched for, and how much competition they have, Wordtracker can be the best option. You can determine how many clicks you would get if you got to the first page of Google. This will help you find out whether it is worth targeted that particular keyword or not.
Using the above mentioned tips, you will be able to generate organic leads. Stay tuned for more.
If you are looking for advanced Level SEO services for your start-up Contact Harendra Singh Rajput